- FinStand or CoilStand snaps into Base Plate for use on vapor barrier, concrete overlay, rock or sand
- Textured base easily grips adhesives
- Will not puncture vapor barrier or membrane
- Stay-in-place forms can be easily setup by inserting a 1/2′′ (13 mm) rod between the bottom of the FinStand and Base Plate.
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- 100 Base Plates per bag, enough for 3,000 sf (278 sq m) slab
The Base Plate 4.5 is used with the FinStand to expand the uses of the system to vapor barriers, concrete overlay, rock or sand plus any other type of substructure. The FinStand or CoilStand snaps and securely locks into the Base Plate. The assembly can be secured into place either by using screws, nails, construction glue or other adhesives.
The Base Plate is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. The bottom of the Base Plate is textured to easily grip adhesives for extra staying power. It also provides a suitable surface for patching when used in tilt-up applications.
The stay-in-place form can be easily setup by inserting a 1/2″ (13 mm) rod between the bottom of the FinStand and Base Plate 4.5.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States