- Includes 100 FinCaps, 100 FinStand supports and 100 Base Plates
- Stay-in-place forms adjusts vertically 1-3/4′′ (45mm)
- Supports 1-1/2′′ (40mm) Pipe (1.5′′ ID/1.9′′ OD)
- Space 3-4′ apart (1 m)
- Threaded rod cut to length determines height. See Slab Depth Chart
- Minimum height of the assembly using a 1-1/2”ID pipe from the bottom of the Base Plate to the finished elevation of concrete is 4.75′′ (120mm)
- Use steel threaded rod for slabs over 8′′ (200mm)
- Threaded rod sold separately
- For use on vapor barrier, concrete overlay, elevated decks, sloped slabs, bridges, super flat floors, and more
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- 100 FinCap screed chairs, FinStands and Base Plates per box, enough for 3,000 sf (278 sq m) slab
FinCap The patented, non-metallic MAKO FinCap fits on the ½” x 13 threaded rod which is secured to the FinStand. The FinCap supports a nominal 1-1/2″ (40 mm) – schedule 40 or higher – galvanized pipe (1.5″ ID/1.9″ OD).
FinStand The FinStand is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. The FinStand supports with a 1/2″ all-thread. The stand can be adjusted 1.75″ (45 mm) using a nut and washer to accommodate any variation in the deck. See the chart below for rod length needed for the desired floor depth. The “fins” inside the barrel hug the rebar or stake so it will not bounce off during placement.
Base Plate 4.5 The Base Plate 4.5 is used with the FinStand to expand the uses of the system to vapor barriers, concrete overlay, rock or sand plus any other type of substructure. The FinStand snaps and securely locks into the Base Plate. The assembly can be secured into place either by using screws, nails, construction glue or other adhesives.
The Base Plate is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. The bottom of the Base Plate is textured to easily grip adhesives for extra staying power. It also provides a suitable surface for patching when used in tilt-up applications.
The stay-in-place form can be easily setup by inserting a 1/2″ (13 mm) rod between the bottom of the FinStand and Base Plate 4.5.
Use the MAKO Driver with the FinCap Screed Chairs to provide accurate setup every time.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States