- Includes 100 FinCaps and 100 FinStands
- Supports 1-1/2″ (40 mm) Pipe (1.5″ ID/1.9″ OD)
- Stay-in-place forms adjust vertically 1-3/4″ (45mm)
- Threaded rod cut to length determines the height. See Slab Depth Chart
- Space 3-4′ apart (1m).
- The minimum height of the assembly using a 1-1/2” ID pipe from the bottom of the FinS and to the finished elevation of concrete is 4 - 5/8” (1 17 mm)
- Use steel threaded rod for slabs over 8′′ (200mm)
- Threaded rods sold separately
- For use on elevated decks, sloped slabs, bridges, super flat floors, and more
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects.
- 100 FinCaps and FinStands per box, enough for 3,000 sf (278 sq m) slab
FINCAP The patented, non-metallic MAKO FinCap fits on the ½” x 13 threaded rod which is secured to the FinStand. The FinCap supports a nominal 1-1/2″ (40 mm) – schedule 40 or higher – galvanized pipe (1.5″ ID/1.9″ OD).
FinStand The FinStand is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. The FinStand supports with a 1/2″ all-thread. The stand can be adjusted 1.75″ (45 mm) using a nut and washer to accommodate any variation in the deck. See the chart below for rod length needed for the desired floor depth. The “fins” inside the barrel hug the rebar or stake so it will not bounce off during placement. The FinStand secures to a metal deck using #8 or #10 tek screws or nails for a wood deck.
Use the MAKO Driver with the JAWS Small Screed Chairs to provide accurate setup every time.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States