- Includes 100 JAWS RailFins and FinStands.
- Supports 1/4″ flat rolled steel screed.
- Stay-in-place forms adjust vertically 1-3/4″ (45mm)
- Space 3 - 4′ apart (1m)
- Minimum height using a ¼” x 2 - 1/2” flat rolled steel bar screed from the bottom of the FinStand to the finished elevation of concrete is 5 - 1/4 ” (133 mm)
- Use steel threaded rod for slabs over 8′′ (200 mm)
- Threaded rod sold separately
- For use on elevated decks, sloped slabs, bridges, super flat floors
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- 100 JAWS RailFins and FinStands per box, enough for 3,000 sf (278 sq m) slab
JAWS RailFin JAWS RailFin Screed Chairs are designed for to fit a 1/4” flat rolled steel rail. All the JAWS chairs fit rebar or rods from 3/8″ (10mm) to 5/8″ (16 mm). The “fins” inside the barrel hug the rebar or stake so it will not bounce off during placement.
FinStand The FinStand is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. The FinStand supports with a 1/2″ all-thread. The stand can be adjusted 1.75″ (45 mm) using a nut and washer to accommodate any variation in the deck. See the chart below for rod length needed for the desired floor depth.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States