- For use with the MAKO FinStand support
- Twenty 18” pieces per bag are cut to length per slab depth
- Can be used for at grade or precast applications
- One bag will provide 100–3-1/4” pieces, enough for a 3,000 SF slab, 6” thick.
- Can easily be cut to any length to accommodate different slab thicknessed on the job site using a PVC pipe cutter.
- Heavy duty and durable nylon construction, color may vary
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- 20 - 18-inch pieces per bag, enough for 3,000 sf (28 sq m) cut to size for a 4" to 7" thick slab.
- Threaded rod Data Sheet
The 1/2″ x 13 thread nylon threaded rod is used with the FinStand to support the FinCap or JAWS screed chairs. The threaded rod is cut to various lengths to allow for 1.75″ (45 mm) vertical adjustments to accommodate slab thickness or any variation in the deck. Use a PVC pipe cutter to cut the all-thread to the proper length. See the chart below for rod size for the desired floor depth.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States