- Supports 1-1/2′′ (40 mm) Pipe (1.5′′ ID/1.9′′ OD)
- Fits rebar or rod 3/8′′ to 5/8′′ (10 mm to 16 mm)
- Stay-in-place form will not bounce off rebar or rod
- Minimum height using a 1-1/2” ID pipe from the bottom of the FinCap chair to the finished elevation of concrete is 3-5/8” (92 mm)
- Space 3-4′ apart (1 m)
- Holds up to 1,000 lbs
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- 100 FinCaps per bag, enough for 3,000 sf (278 sq m)
The patented, non-metallic MAKO FinCap fits mounting structures from 3/8″ (10 mm) to 5/8″ (16 mm) making it the most versatile screed support chair available. It will not bounce off your mounting structure because the “fins” inside hug the mounting structure.
The FinCap supports a nominal 1-1/2″ (40 mm) – schedule 40 or higher – galvanized pipe (1.5″ ID/1.9″ OD). The FinCaps are virtually indestructible and have a 100% no breakage money back guarantee that they will not break, snap, or crush under a screed during normal placement conditions.
Use the MAKO Driver with the FinCap Screed Chairs to provide accurate setup every time.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States