- Special Order - 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Supports FinCap and all JAWS screed chairs
- Accepts M14 x 2 all thread
- 45mm vertical adjustability with nut and washer
- Stay-in-place form secures to wood deck with nails or to metal deck with screws
- Snaps into the Base Plate 4.5 for expanded use
- Holds up to 450 kg when used with the FinCap with a steel threaded rod assembly.
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- 100 FinStands per bag, enough for 3,000 sf (278 sq m)
The FinStand is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. It can be used in a variety of ways on multiple surfaces. The FinStand supports the FinCap or JAWS screed supports with a M14 all-thread. The stand can be adjusted 45 mm using a nut and washer to accommodate any variation in the deck. See the chart below for rod length needed for the desired floor depth. The FinStand secures to a metal deck using #8 or #10 tek screws or nails for a wood deck.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States