- Supports up to 2″ wide aluminum or magnesium screed
- Fits rebar or rod 3/8′′ to 5/8′′ (10 mm to 16 mm)
- Stay-in-place form will not bounce off rebar or rod
- Minimum height using a 2x4 aluminum screed from the bottom of the JAWS chair to the finished elevation of concrete is 5-1/2” (140mm)
- Space 3-4′ Apart (1 m)
- Holds up to 1,000 lbs
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- 100 JAWS Large per bag, enough for 3,000 sf (278 sq m)
JAWS Large Screed Chairs are designed for a variety of screed rail sizes from 1/4″ (6 mm) to 1-1/2” (40 mm). All the JAWS chairs fit rebar or rods from 3/8″ (10mm) to 5/8″ (16 mm). The “fins” inside the barrel hug the rebar or stake so it will not bounce off during placement.
JAWS is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. It can be setup a in various configurations using the FinStand and Base Plate and works on several different applications.
Use the MAKO Driver with the JAWS Screed Chairs to provide accurate setup every time.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States