- Supports 1/4″ (6mm) flat rolled steel bar screed
- Fits rebar or rod 3/8″ to 5/8″ (10 mm to 16 mm)
- Stay-in-place form will not bounce off rebar or rod
- Minimum height using a 1/4” x 2-1/2”flat rolled steel barfrom the bottom of the JAWS chair to the finished elevation of concrete is 4-1/4” (108mm)
- Space 3-4′ Apart (1 m)
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- 100 JAWS RailFins per bag, enough for 3,000 sf (278 sq m)
- JAWS RailFin Screed Chair data Sheet.
JAWS RailFin Screed Chairs are designed for to fit a 1/4” flat rolled steel rail. All the JAWS chairs fit rebar or rods from 3/8″ (10mm) to 5/8″ (16 mm). The “fins” inside the barrel hug the rebar or stake so it will not bounce off during placement.
JAWS is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. It can be setup a in various configurations using the FinStand and Base Plate and works on several different applications.
The MAKO Driver is not designed to work with the JAWS RailFin chairs.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States