- Includes 100 JAWS Small screed chairs, 100 FinStands and 100 Base Plates
- Stay-in-place forms adjusts vertically 1-3/4′′ (45mm)
- Supports 1-1/2′′ wide screed–Aluminum, Magnesium, or wood 2×4
- Threaded rod cut to length determines the height. See Slab Depth Chart
- Threaded rod sold separately
- Space 3-4′ apart (1m)
- Use steel threaded rod for slabs over 8′′(200mm)
- Minimum height using a wood 2x4 from the bottom of the Base Plate to the finished elevation of concrete is 6-3/8” (162 mm)
- For use on vapor barrier, concrete overlay, elevated decks, sloped slabs, bridges, and super flat floors
- Non - conductive and non - corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- 100 JAWS Small chairs, FinStands and Base Plates per box, enough for 3,000 sf (278 sq m) slab
JAWS Small JAWS Small Screed Chairs are designed for a variety of screed rail sizes from 1/4″ (6 mm) to 1-1/2” (40 mm). All the JAWS chairs fit rebar or rods from 3/8″ (10mm) to 5/8″ (16 mm). The “fins” inside the barrel hug the rebar or stake so it will not bounce off during placement.
JAWS is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. It can be setup a in various configurations using the FinStand and Base Plate and works on several different applications.
FinStand The FinStand is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. The FinStand supports with a 1/2″ all-thread. The stand can be adjusted 1.75″ (45 mm) using a nut and washer to accommodate any variation in the deck. See the chart below for rod length needed for the desired floor depth.
Base Plate 4.5 The Base Plate 4.5 is used with the FinStand to expand the uses of the system to vapor barriers, concrete overlay, rock or sand plus any other type of substructure. The FinStand snaps and securely locks into the Base Plate. The assembly can be secured into place either by using screws, nails, construction glue or other adhesives.
The Base Plate is made of impact resistant material and is virtually unbreakable. The bottom of the Base Plate is textured to easily grip adhesives for extra staying power. It also provides a suitable surface for patching when used in tilt-up applications.
The stay-in-place form can be easily setup by inserting a 1/2″ (13 mm) rod between the bottom of the FinStand and Base Plate 4.5.
Use the MAKO Driver with the JAWS Small Screed Chairs to provide accurate setup every time.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States