- Supports 1-1/2″ (40 mm) Pipe (1.5″ ID/1.9″ OD)
- Fits rebar or rod 3/8″ to 5/8″ (10 mm to 16 mm)
- Stay-in-place form will not bounce off rebar or rod
- Space 3-4′ apart (1 m)
- Holds up to 1,000 lbs
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive construction makes them ideal to use in bridge decks, waterways, and power plant concrete projects
- One person can quickly and accurately set all screed supports with MAKO Driver
- Use Driver to align marker to string line set to finished elevation of slab
The Starter Kit contains 25 FinCap screed chairs and one MAKO Driver.
The patented, non-metallic MAKO FinCap fits on the ½” x 13 threaded rod which is secured to the FinStand. The FinCap supports a nominal 1-1/2″ (40 mm) – schedule 40 or higher – galvanized pipe (1.5″ ID/1.9″ OD).
The MAKO Driver quickly and accurately allows one person to set multiple screed or structural element support locations in seconds. The patented Driver is designed to set the FinCap or JAWS chairs and screed pipe to the finished elevation of concrete by aligning the marker with a string line or laser.
Once the top of the marker aligns with the string line, the screed chair is then set at the proper height to accept a screed rail.
The Driver is made of impact resistant resin. The hand guard protects the contractor when setting locations.
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
MAKO Enterprises LLC, PO Box 375, Johnston IA 50131, United States